You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Wednesday, 18 January 2023
  8 Replies
  814 Visits
Hello

`We moved to J4.2 / PHP 8.2 and cassiopeia recently and have noticed an issue when trying to access a media/video/image

The browser window opens on the click but it fails to display anything with the attached errors.

I tried to instal the latest devel release, emptied all caches, deactivated compression for js/css and check about anything but cannot find the issue

Mind to have a look or help me ?

For now I check from the backend profile

thanks
more than a month ago
·
I must add that this only occurs in backend
Could it be related to an admin tools config ?
more than a month ago
·
I must add that this only occurs in backend
Could it be related to an admin tools config ?

It could be. Have you created an htaccess rule that restricts access to javascript and css files?

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
nope, everything in the backend is working fine and as expected for all components, except this modal window when triggered by JCE
more than a month ago
·

more than a month ago
·
We moved to J4.2 / PHP 8.2 and cassiopeia recently and have noticed an issue when trying to access a media/video/image

The browser window opens on the click but it fails to display anything with the attached errors.

Which media option are you referring to here? All JCE features work fine for me on your site as far as I can see.

more than a month ago
·
If you try to add an article and click on the image or video button, the modal page does not display the files/folder and has lots of js errors
more than a month ago
·
The Window Dialogs plugin is no longer compatible with this version of JCE Pro in Joomla 4. I have disabled it on your site.

I will see if it can be updated, but it is probably better to not use it.

more than a month ago
·
Ahhh ok thanks a lot :-)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!