You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#112889 Joomla editor button entries twice

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by bs-motor on Wednesday, 25 January 2023 16:51 GMT

bs-motor
Hi,
I have JCE Pro for a few days now. Quite fine.
Wenn clicking on the Joomla editor button there is every entry twice. How can I get rid of 1 set of these.

It says:
Tooltip (Joomlack), Pagebuilder (Joomlack), Article, Contact, Field, Menue, Module
and then the same again.

Any hint?
Thanks

Ryan
Wenn clicking on the Joomla editor button there is every entry twice. How can I get rid of 1 set of these.

It says:
Tooltip (Joomlack), Pagebuilder (Joomlack), Article, Contact, Field, Menue, Module
and then the same again.

I'm not sure exactly what you are attempting to explain. Please post a screenshot of the issue.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

bs-motor
Thanks for the fast reply, Pic is added. Every item is shown twice.

Attachments

Ryan
I'm not able to reproduce this. Please send me a login -> https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

bs-motor
Done

bs-motor
Hi Ryan,

problem is solved. It is a bug in the PageBuilderCK und J4. It apears only with this module. J4 and JCE running without this.
Thanks anyway.

Ryan
[quotePost id="112909"]It is a bug in the PageBuilderCK und J4. It apears only with this module. J4 and JCE running without this.
Thanks anyway.[/quotePost]

I have fixed it anyway in JCE Pro 2.9.34 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

bs-motor
Thanks