You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#112903 Can't get SVG to work

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by [email protected] on Wednesday, 25 January 2023 13:12 GMT

[email protected]
Hello Ryan,
I’m re-building a website locally in J4 and I can’t get SVG’s to work with all-time favorite JCE PRO (version2933). according to my notes I have to add a permitted file type (SVG) in the file bowser tab in JCE profiles. (see Fig-1) That’s what I did. The SVG’s are visible via the file browser tab in JCE on the administrator side. See Fig-5. However, I can not see nor load the SVG’s via the image manager extended itself when creating an article. See Fig-4. In this particular case I used the Helix Ultimate framework and I can also see the SVG’s in their map via the logo option (The logo is also an SVG). Something I may have overlooked?
Thanks in advance,
Jan

Attachments

Ryan
I can not see nor load the SVG’s via the image manager extended itself when creating an article.

You need to add support for the svg extension in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Image Manager Extended too.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

[email protected]
You said :[quote][You need to add support for the svg extension in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Image Manager Extended too. /quote]
That was it:D . Thanks for the concise and helpful answer, <i'll adjust my notes now. Jan