You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#113281 Only put images in some maps

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by fvdn on Sunday, 19 March 2023 19:55 GMT

fvdn
I want in a profile make a setting that only images can be uploaded is a specific map.
where can i make this setting?

Fred

Ryan
I want in a profile make a setting that only images can be uploaded is a specific map.

Can you explain further? Do you only want images with specific names to be uploaded, or images of a specific type (jpg, png etc.)?

You can currently only limit uploading of images to specific types, eg: jpg, png etc.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

fvdn
No, it must be possible to upload images with a own chosen name.
I have made into the image editor a map (named "Bridge"), when a publisher makes a article and want to upload a image for that article than that image only can be placed in the map "Bridge". Al the other maps with images cant be opened.

Ryan
No, it must be possible to upload images with a own chosen name.

You can change the name of any image that you are uploading in the upload dialog.

It is not possible to restrict upload based on an images name, or only allow uploading of images with a specific name.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

fvdn
Hi, i already found a way to manage this by making several profiles for each person.

This works oke for me.

Fred