You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#113483 Remove Numbers in Grouped Photo Popup

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by LECLERC Bernard on Monday, 03 April 2023 10:40 BST

LECLERC Bernard
I would like to know if it is possible to delete the numbers in a popup when several photos have been grouped in the same group, in particular the display on an iPhone poses a problem as soon as the thank you exceeds 6 photos, the numbers are display on a second line and the image inevitably decreases. I looked in the parameters of jce mediabox as well as in the forum but I did not find anything. Thank you in advance for your assistance

Ryan
There isn't an option to remove the numbers in the Standard mediabox theme although you can use css to do it, by adding the following to your template stylesheet:

.wf-mediabox-numbers {
    display: none !important;
}
Alternatively the Light theme does not use a full number display, but rather displays a count of the images, eg: 1 of 6 You can change the theme in the Mediabox parameters which you can access from the JCE Control Panel.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

LECLERC Bernard
Thank you very much Ryan for your help, I will finally be able to solve my problem.
I wish you a nice day