You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#113864 JCE-Article Popup - Error

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Wednesday, 31 May 2023 11:25 BST

Nissepuk
Hello, I created a link with a Media Popup:

<div class="box"><a href="https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:365-wasser-text&catid=9:texte-kreislauf" target="_blank" type="text/html" class="jcepopup zoom-top-right" title="Tutorials::Create an Ajax popup" rev="alternate" data-mediabox="1" data-mediabox-width="800" data-mediabox-height="600" data-mediabox-type="text/html">#365°Wasser</a></div>
but it didn´t work I´m getting an error-site ... what is going wrong? Regards Beate The site is running local ...

Attachments

Ryan
Please post a link to the article on your site.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Nissepuk
Sorry - it´s local ...

Ryan
I created a link with a Media Popup:

How did you create the link? Did you use the JCE Link dialog?

Ryan Demmer

Nissepuk
Yes I create the Link with the link dialog and choose the MediaPopup. I try it with the standard template "cassiopeia" - the same proble,

Attachments

Ryan
If you create a normal link, without the popup, does the link still give a 404 when you click on it?

Ryan Demmer

Nissepuk
OK - it was the SEO-Search friendly URL ... now I created a menulink - it works. Is it possible to have an article link?

Nissepuk
Second Question: Is it possible to open the popup with the size of the min-content? Now it´s fullsize ... or I can choose px, but it´s nicer to have it in the content-size.

.wf-mediabox-numbers *, [class^=wf-mediabox] {
         max-height      : min-content!important;
         }
It didn´t work

Ryan
OK - it was the SEO-Search friendly URL ... now I created a menulink - it works. Is it possible to have an article link?

An article link should work fine, unless there is an issue with your SEF configuration. It may be due to the localhost setup.

Is it possible to open the popup with the size of the min-content? Now it´s fullsize ... or I can choose px, but it´s nicer to have it in the content-size.

Mediabox needs an exact size for the popup when using article content, so you need to use a pixel or percent value.

Ryan Demmer