You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#113911 rollover

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by caroline.b on Thursday, 01 June 2023 17:37 BST

caroline.b
I activated the rollover tab and that is working. But the rollover image is not working on the frontend

Ryan
The Joomla Text Filter may be removing the onmouseover and onmouseout attributes when the content is saved. Please see - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/faq/editor/scripts-removed-on-saving

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

caroline.b
Sorry, but this is still not working

this is checked
Click on the Editor Parameters tab, then on the Advanced tab.

Check that the Allow Javascript or Allow CSS options are set to Yes (depending on which code type you need to insert).
and this is checked
In the Joomla! Global Configuration, click on the Text Filters tab.
For the Super Users group, or any other trusted user group, set Filter Type to No Filtering.

Ryan
I activated the rollover tab and that is working. But the rollover image is not working on the frontend

Please post a link to the article containing the rollover.

Ryan Demmer

caroline.b
https://cursist3.site/sportnieuws
the rollover image is in a module, and you can see the module when you click on 'sportnieuws', an image is insert

Attachments

Ryan
The code for that image has been processed by some other extension, it looks like the astroid lazy loading script, and the onmouseover / onmouseout attributes, and others, have been mangled by that processing.

Ryan Demmer

caroline.b
i disallow lazy load and now it is working!!
thanks a lot for your help