You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Tuesday, 16 October 2018
  4 Replies
  7.4K Visits
Hello, I'm using JCE on a website with the component SP Page Builder and plugin Translate for SP Page Builder (Faboba). The editor is functioning correct when we fill in the standard language. But we also have 2 other languages to fill and here's the problem.

Schermafbeelding 2018-10-16 om 22.02.53.png

On the languages tab, there are 2 instances of JCE loaded. Now when we fill both fields, the second translation (ES) instantly overwrites the first. So everything we write in the first translation (NL) get's overwritten by the second. And the second field is empty after saving.

When we open the textblock to edit again, JCE editor is completely missing.

Schermafbeelding 2018-10-18 om 10.18.53.png

Could this problem be related to the use of 2 JCE editors in one screen?

It's frustrating because we can't fill the website translations now, I hope you can help me out.

Best regards, Niels
more than a month ago
·
Make a simple test.
Install older version of JCE 2.6.22 and check again.

I also noticed problem with 2.6.33 and 2.7 beta, SPPB developer was also informed.
more than a month ago
·
Already tried that, but doesn't work. Problems we're there already in earlier versions (I even tried JCE 2.6.21, but same issue)
more than a month ago
·
Please try JCE Pro 2.6.34 Beta 6 and/or JCE Pro 2.7.0 Beta 15 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Hello

I'm having the same problem. For every language in the language Tab the JCE editor is duplicated.
I have installed the newest Versions: JCE 2.9.7 Pro, SP Pagebilder Pro 3.7.10 and Joomla 3.9.27.

Is there a solution to this problem?
Ocram
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!