You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#99487 Changing thumbnails preset does not apply

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by gerbewe1 on Monday, 22 April 2019 11:44 BST

gerbewe1
Hi
when changing presets in jce profile to 200 x 150 editor still shows 120 x 90.
I cleared chache. joomla jce 2.6.36, joomla 3.9.4
Werner

Attachments

Ryan
when changing presets in jce profile to 200 x 150 editor still shows 120 x 90.

Are the 200 x 150 values set in the Editor Profiles -> Editor Parameters -> Filesystem, or in the Image Manager Extended parameters?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

gerbewe1
set in Editor Profiles -> Editor Parameters -> Filesystem,.

Attachments

Ryan
If you also have values set in the Image Manager Extended parameters, then these values will be used instead of the Filesystem values, when uploading with the Image Manager Extended.

Ryan Demmer

gerbewe1
I don't see where i should have settings in Image Manager extended....

gerbewe1
I come back to this thread because the issue is still not solved in my production site. (Jce 2.7.12 Beta). You had access to may testsite https://copy.alsacegolflinks.com/administrator/index.php and said having fixed some old settings (besides the new Rel 2.7.12 Beta). Pleaes advice what has to be changed in my production site where changed thumbnails settings are not present in image manager upload.

Ryan
The reason you were seeing different values for the thumbnail widht and height in the Image Manager Extended, than those set in Editor Parameters -> Filesystem, was becuase in your test site, and I assume your production site, you had thumbnail widht and height values set for the Image Manager Extended.

The Image Manager Extended has its own parameters for the thumbnails, so if these are set, they override the other values in the Image Manager Extended dialog.

When investigating the issue on your test site, I noticed a lot of old parameters values in the profiles. I removed these, resetting the parameters for you.

You have 2 options for your production site:

1. Set the Image Manager Extended thumbnail options to be the same as the others, ie: 200 x 150
2. Export the profile from the test site, and import it into the profiles of the production site.

Ryan Demmer

gerbewe1
Uff... finally I found the settings in Image Manager Extended and was able to set then to my wishes.
thanks or your pation!