You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#99497 image Upload error Message in Rel 2.7.10

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Saturday, 20 April 2019 16:09 BST

gerbewe1
I get error when trying to upload an image with 2 MB. No changes to default settings otherwise

Attachments

Ryan
This and you other issue may be related. Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
I have fixed this on your site with an install of JCE Pro 2.7.12 Beta 1 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

gerbewe1
Upload of heavy image now works, thank you.
But changed settings in jce profil of thumbnail dimensions to 200 x 150 still applied on upload.

gerbewe1
I have applied your beta version to my production site and now the icon images (for upload) of the image manager are no more visible!
Installing Re. 2.7.10 does not help! Please fix!

Attachments

Ryan
But changed settings in jce profil of thumbnail dimensions to 200 x 150 still applied on upload.

I have reset the profile on your site to remove some older settings.

I have applied your beta version to my production site and now the icon images (for upload) of the image manager are no more visible!

Please clear your browser cache.

Ryan Demmer

gerbewe1
So, i restored my site with the backup with jce 2.6.36

Ryan
So, i restored my site with the backup with jce 2.6.36

You just need to clear your browser cache. The images for the Pro plugins are displayed differently in 2.7.x, and your browser may still be using css values from 2.6.x, which is why the icons are not showing.

Ryan Demmer