You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108951 Mediabox settings changed?

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by gasoline on Thursday, 30 September 2021 19:24 BST

gasoline
I was contacted by a client that the popups changed. I solved some of this like showing the magnifying glass, that's a setting.

But now the transition is not like the images slide, but disappear and than come back. The client think that's to restless. But I see no option to change that. Is it possible the old way. You can see how it is now here: https://bluetrout.nl/work/128-shimmer and click on one of the small images.

Also if I change the background I can't change the color of the text. Do I have to do that in my stylesheet? Would be nice if that was just a setting.

I use JCE pro and mediabox on J3 in this case. The only settings I have are (see image):

https://bluetrout.nl/jcemediabox.jpg

Ryan
I was contacted by a client that the popups changed. I solved some of this like showing the magnifying glass, that's a setting. But now the transition is not like the images slide, but disappear and than come back. The client think that's to restless. But I see no option to change that.
We you perhaps using MediaBox 1.2 on the site? The transitions changed in MediaBox 2. There isn't an option to change them.
Also if I change the background I can't change the color of the text. Do I have to do that in my stylesheet? Would be nice if that was just a setting.
Yes you would need to change this in the stylesheet, eg:

.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-caption h4, .
wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-caption p,
.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-numbers button {
    color: #333;
}

.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-next > svg, 
.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-prev > svg {
    fill: #333;
}

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

gasoline
Thanks Ryan, The css I understand but you can change the backgroundcolor so for users who don't understand it would be maybe a nice idea to give them the option to change text color as well.

.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-caption h4,
.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-caption p,
.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-numbers button {
    color: #333;
}

.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-next > svg, 
.wf-mediabox-theme-shadow .wf-mediabox-prev > svg {
    fill: #333;
}
You had a typo in the code so I place it here again. The transition that can't be changed is a bummer. It's very nervous for a lot of readers. Any change in the future (sliding only) would be very welcome. Anyway, thanks again for the fast response.