You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Monday, 13 December 2021
  5 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Hello Ryan,

an old neglected site with a custom Joomla component landed in my lap, and I am trying to get it all up2date. The extension is using jce mediabox to open some windows like so:

jcepopup.open(decodeURIComponent(tmpobj.link), '', 'external_links2', 'ajax', {width:400,height:300});

This works in mediabox 1.2.9 (which was installed on this site), but fails with mediabox 2.x (the page simply darkens, but no popup opens).

Is this caused by the empty parameter ?

Thanks,
Richard

R3D Internet Services

more than a month ago
·
That should technically work. Please post a link to an example.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Example URL: http://test2.vtg-bw.net/mitglieder/interaktive-mitgliederkarte

Though on this page, the code creating the popup is slightly different:

jcepopup.open(\''.str_replace('/index.php','',$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']).'/component/vtgmembers/member/'.$project->projectnumber.'?tmpl=component\', \''.$project->projectnumber.' - '.$project->projectname.'\', \'external_links2\', \'ajax\', {width:400,height:300});

The any of the markers should open a popup. Same code works in mediabox 1.2.9

R3D Internet Services

more than a month ago
·

more than a month ago
·
Your update fixed the popup - the requested page shows, but it does not respect the width & height given (width:400,height:300), but goes to 100% width.
Also, the requested page is added to the bottom list as the last item, so each time I open a popup, the list grows (cleared by emptying browser cache)...

R3D Internet Services

more than a month ago
·

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!