You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#111611 Text with copy and paste without Url (Link)

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by silgra on Thursday, 04 August 2022 15:49 BST

silgra
Hi Rryan, I've been trying for hours to disable the url from being automatically generated with copy & paste Text in the article in the backend.

Our customers insert text with copy and paste and it usually includes a url. The url (link) should not be generated.

Can you please tell me where I can disable this?

Only the text should be inserted, no url should be generated.

Can you help? Thank you

silgra
Can you help?

Ryan
In Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Link, set Autolink Emails and Autolink URLs to No.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

silgra
Hi Ryan, unfortunately the links are still generated after copy+paste after settings. Please see Screenshot.

I can't send a Page Logon, which is the page at the customer.

Can you help?

Attachments

Ryan
Our customers insert text with copy and paste and it usually includes a url. The url (link) should not be generated.

What is the source of the text? Is the url already a link, such as in content copied from a web page or a Word document?

Ryan Demmer

silgra
Yes, the url ist already a link.

Ryan
In Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Clipboard, add a to the Remove Tags field, eg:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/111611-text-with-copy-and-paste-without-url-link.jpg

Ryan Demmer

silgra
I did the tag setting - see Attachment please. is this correct? Unfortunately it still generates the link.

The link is include in Text from Instagram Content and is a #Hastag link.

This the source code:
<p><a href="https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/sommerinderstadt/">#sommerinderstadt</a></p>

Attachments

silgra
Now i have it! The "a" must be inserted in the HTML tags field, not to the Remove Tags field.

Thanky you Ryan, now it works.

Attachments