You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#104770 Hyperlink popup box quit working

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by scion38 on Thursday, 09 July 2020 10:40 BST

gojoe
The editors hyperlink quit working and I get a blank popup when trying to insert hyperlinks now. Everything working good before the update. All adblockers are off tried in different browsers. Same issue. I did notice on the backend of the admin section for the JCE editor Profiles-Features & Layouts all the icons have changed but mine looks like the old ones when I got to edit and article. Did I miss something here? Using JCE Pro 2.8.14 on Joomla! 3.9.19

Attachments

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

gojoe
Sent to you

Ryan
I have fixed this issue on your site.

You add a Link Search option - Weblinks - enabled in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Link, but the Weblinks extension is not installed on your site. Removing this option fixes the issue.

Ryan Demmer

gojoe
Thanks Ryan

scion38
I have the exact same issue with the latest update the hyperlinks give me a blank window but the solution given dos not solve the problem.

Are there any other solutions available?

Ryan
What Link Search options do you have selected in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Link?

Ryan Demmer

scion38
I currently have Categories, Contacts, Content, News Feed and Web Links.

I have deleted them one-by-one starting with web links and tried it with Enable: Yes & No

And all the variables in between, with no affect…

Ryan
@scion38 - Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
@scion38 - It looks like your site's Content Security Policy is preventing iframes from loading content. This is affecting most of the dialogs in the editor, and is also evident in the Joomla Media Manager (Content -> Media)

Ryan Demmer

scion38
Ryan,

Thank you for looking at that. My apologies as I should have been aware of it. Due to a storm of hackers we have had to increase security, which has caused a mountain of issues.

Many thanks,

Peter