This update fixes a few issues reported since the release of JCE 2.6.7. In addition to bug fixes, ad few new features have been added and some changes made:
- An option has been added in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Style Select to disable alphabetical sorting of class names extracted from template stylesheets for the Styles list. This will allow users who create a specific ordering of class names in custom stylesheets to keep this ordering.
- The Folder Tree in the File Browser, Image Manager etc. now scrolls to and highlights the active folder when editing an item.
- A Confirm prompt dialog is now shown when pasting an image, file etc. when an item with the same name exists in the target folder.
- By popular request, the Table buttons are now shown by default and can be collapsed to a drop-down menu when the "Show Buttons" table parameter is set to "No".
- The lock icons for toggling the "Proportional" and "Equalize" settiings for Dimensions and Margins respectively have been replaced with a labelled checkbox.
Thank you to everyone who submitted bug reports, in particular Hans-Günter Heiserholt (HGH) who has reported and helped to test numerous issues for this update. If you find any more issues please submit them on the forum or on github.
A list of fixes is available in the Changelog
Download and Installation
Instructions for installing and updating JCE for each Joomla version are available here