Thanks for JCE!
Is there a way to "start" the filebrowser in backend without the sidebar showing? The class should be 'j-toggle-hidden' as far as I can see.
- All our users use the backend to create content.
- We use an old "SmartIcons" extension to give everybody access ("quicklinks") to specific parts of the site.
- This way we can add a "JCE Filebrowser" Link that opens the browser to do work on files. Perfect!
- But it starts with the sidebar open. That does not make sense for the regular user can't access anything else in the JCE backend (no profiles, no settings, etc..)
- This is the reason I'd like to hide the sidebar when the filebrowser is called.
Thanks a lot!