You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#110491 In latest JCE, hyperlink popup is blank white

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by jgribble on Sunday, 06 March 2022 12:29 GMT

jgribble
We have a problem at educationlaw.org. The site is at latest Joomla version. Also, latest version of JCE. Yesterday, the inhouse web person was trying to link to a PDF. When she clicked on the hyperlink tool, up popped an empty white box. The same thing happened for me. I believe the plugin is configured properly. I have the file manager set to Joomla Default. Yet, I have played around with the other options, and they didn't work either. So I don't believe there is anything wrong with the file manager itself. Something is stopping the hyperlink button from pulling the file manager up. We could rever to an older version of the component, but would much rather get the new one working. I am the deverloper of the site. ELA is a client. Thank you.
-Jim Gribble

Ryan
In Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Link, what do you have selected for the Link Search Plugins option?

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/110491-in-latest-jce-hyperlink-popup-is-blank-white.jpg

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

jgribble
Thanks for replying, Ryan. I had the same thought as I was trying to debug the problem. Our linksearch settings match your depiction except we don;'t use tags on the site. Something else must be going on.
-Jim Gribble

Ryan
Which version of the editor are you using?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

jgribble