You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#110833 Headings in Style Dropdown

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Tuesday, 19 April 2022 11:26 BST

saraheagle
I have styled my dropdown and I'm really happy with it, it is much easier to see what's what.
I'm still not 100% happy with the headings (H1, H2, etc) though.

I have moved the headings into the style dropdown, but they work a bit strangely.
If you are on a <p>, click the Styles DD, it shows as Paragraph is selected (ticked on and in the filter), perfect.
But if you click on H2 then a H3 it does not tick off the Paragraph, nor does it show in the filter at the bottom.
If you click on a h2-style though, all the clicked on headings show in the filter, however only one is currently in use.
The editor itself is correct, it's just the Styles DD selection.

- So is it possible to fix this so only one P, H2, H3 etc is shown as selected at any one time?
- Or is it possible to create custom buttons that *change* the current text to p,h2,h3 etc rather than inserting text?
- Or is is possible to load the *Formatting* dropdown on the page load, so I can make these look like buttons?

If not, I think I might just revert back to the standard formatting dropdown if the customer gets confused.
Thanks very much
S :)

Your existing admin login is still active.

Attachments

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.9.23 Beta 4 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.