This has been puzzling me. I used to be able to use the shortcut keys (Ctrl+B on Windows) to turn bold (<strong></strong> tags) on before
I typed the words to be in bold. I can't do that anymore. To be more specific, this is the sequence that no longer works:
- Press Ctrl+B to turn on bold.
- Type word or characters. (They are in bold.)
- Press Ctrl+B to turn off bold.
Now the only way I can get this to work is to
- Type the word or characters that I want to be bold.
- Highlight the text to be bold.
- Press Ctrl+B to bold the text.
- Move cursor to continue typing.
Is there a setting that I need to change or set in order to have the first way work again? Thanks!