You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#114274 Insert Image get ERROR 0

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 31 July 2023 12:22 BST

wipthawat_r
Hi, I clicked on Insert Image button and then get error 0 ; see attached image.
Please help to fix it.

Attachments

Ryan
This looks like an issue with the configuration of the Amazon S3 Filesystem options, or an error in your S3 IAM Permissions.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
I have updated the Amazon S3 Filesystem plugin on your site, and corrected some values in the S3 Filesystem configuration, such as the bucket name and remove the invalid CName value.

You still need to select the Endpoint where the bucket is located, otherwise the S3 Filesystem will not work.

Ryan Demmer

wipthawat_r
Hi , I decided to don't use Amazon S3 Filesystem .
How can I configure for specific folder of the Image Manager for each user? and all users must storge on one folder as well.
Please advise.

Attachments

Ryan
You can use the $username variable in the File Directory Path to assign a folder to each user, eg: images/$username

and all users must storge on one folder as well.

Unfortunately this is currently not possible.

You can restrict users to a specific folder using the $username variable, or a a group of users, eg: Author using the $usergroup variable, eg:images/$usergroup

You can add further restrictions using a Directory Filter, removing access to a specific folder in the File Directory Path.

Ryan Demmer