You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#114372 500 Error - Digital Peak Calendar

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by sdlsites on Wednesday, 09 August 2023 17:15 BST

sdlsites
We are having an issue when using JCE as our editor and trying to change a DPCalendar (Digital Peak) event. The website throws a 500 error. The error only exists when JCE is set as the default and we try to edit the calendar.

JCE works for other editing functions and TinyMCE works when editing the calendar.

Ryan
Do you get the 500 error when using the "No Editor" or "Codemirror" editors with DPCalendar?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

sdlsites
Good test. It doesn't work with either of those editors. Just works with TinyMCE. I will keep exploring.

Thank you

Ryan
This suggests that the error might be with one of the editor-xtd buttons displayed below the editor window. Disable / enable these in turn in System -> Manage -> Plugins to find the culprit.

Ryan Demmer

sdlsites
Thank you. I have tried to disable all of those and I am still getting the 500 error with the following displaying in debug:

behavior::modal not found.
.../libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:141
136 $service = static::getServiceRegistry()->getService($file);
138 $toCall = [$service, $func];
140 if (!\is_callable($toCall)) {
141 throw new \InvalidArgumentException(sprintf('%s::%s not found.', $file, $func), 500);
142 }
144 static::register($key, $toCall);

I know that this is probably outside of your supported area, but if you can point me in the right direction, that would be helpful.

Ryan
Can you send me a login? -> https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

sdlsites
Sent along with steps to replicate.

Thanks so much.

Ryan
The issue is with the LOGman - Linker editor-xtd plugin, which I think you missed in your troubleshooting.

After disabling this, the issue appears to be resolved, although none of the editor-xtd plugins can be enabled, to a missing library behavior::modal which is not being initiated by DP Calendar. You might want to speak to their support about this.

Ryan Demmer

sdlsites
Thank you so much. That is odd. I thought that I had them all turned off.

I will definitely reach out to their support. Appreciate your assistance even though it wasn't your issue.