You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#115293 Text markieren und verlinken zur Datei auf dem Server geht nicht, da nicht alle Ordner angezeigt werden

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 20 November 2023 10:45 GMT

Sven Adam
Hallo wenn ich im ACY Mailing Newsletter einen Text markiere und diesen zu einer PDF Datei verlinken möchte, die auf dem Server der Homepage liegt, kann ich nicht drauf zugreifen da mit der Ordner Pfad gar nicht angezeigt wird.

Statt alle 17 Ordner die im File Browser angezeigt werden sehe ich plötzlich wenn ich einen internen Link setzen möchte nur noch 8 Ordner.

JCE Editor 2.9.54 ist installiert.

Der Ordner Bilder / Newsletter Documente wird mit ein paar anderen nicht angezeigt.

Ryan
Please post a screenshot or video to explain your issue.

Are you creating a link using the Link button in the JCE Editor Toolbar?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Sven Adam
Hi here is a Video from the Problem. Yes i use the "Link" Button inside JCE Editor:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/57zry4botid152nk5cw0f/sa-promotion.de.mp4?rlkey=3m68p4z6wt0x0zn24gxyt1qcx&dl=0

Sven Adam
JCE Editor shows only all what is inside the Folder "ltr"

All other Folders only working with Pictures after Upgrade to JCE Pro. But the Link Button shows not all Folders.

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
I have fixed this on your site. There was an issue with a legacy parameter value for the Link dialog that was causing the problem.

Ryan Demmer