You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#115698 Plugin Parameter Tab unavailable

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by frank474 on Monday, 01 January 2024 15:27 GMT

frank474
My site was upgraded from Joomla version <3 to 4.4.1 currently. In my backend the above tab is not visible. I use the newest version JCE Pro 2.9.58.

I tested on a "fresh" installation (Helix Quickstart Pack - Joomla 4) and there the tab is available.

I already tried a deinstallation and re-installation of JCE but without success.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

Ryan
Please send me a login -> https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
Everything appears to be fine on this site. JCE Pro 2.9.55 was installed, so I installed JCE Pro 2.9.58 and it appears to be working as expected.

Ryan Demmer

frank474
Hi Ryan. Happy new year to you. I wasn't expecting such a fast response. Thanks. I'm still missing the "Plugin Parameter" Tab under JCE Administration - Profiles - Default. I see only three tabs (Setup/Features&Layout/Editor Parameters) (in German) instead of four (Setup/Features&Layout/Editor Parameters/Plugin Parameters). Am I doing something wrong ?

Ryan
Happy New Year to you too!

Please download and install the latest German JCE language pack - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/languages/editor/de-de

Ryan Demmer

frank474
This solved the problem. Thanks a lot !!!