You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#99327 HTML5-Audio volume control doesn't support on Android?

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by LVBS on Wednesday, 24 April 2019 07:30 BST

LVBS
On my homepage there are some mp3-files with HTML5. I see, when I start the file, the player control (mute on-off, track forward, volume...). With the browsers on my computer without errors. But, when I start this with my android (9.x) phone, I don't see the volume control. How can I add this?

Ryan
when I start this with my android (9.x) phone, I don't see the volume control. How can I add this?

The controls displayed are dependant on the browser and/or OS that is playing the file, as the browser's built in player is used to play mp3 audio.
If there is no volume control, then assume one is not available on that browser, or the volume is controlled in another way, eg: with the volume control buttons on the device.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

LVBS
Thank you for your answer. I had not thought about the differences between computer and mobile phone.;)