A 1 year subscription to supercharge JCE with a suite of plugins giving you image resizing and editing, advanced media management, source code editing, Markdown support and more.
Test out the front-end features on the Demo Site
per yearBuy Now
* Tax applicable to your location may be added at checkout
Image Manager Extended
- Resize, thumbnail and watermark images on upload.
- Use the Image Editor to resize, crop and rotate images, or make adjustments to Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Gamma. Get creative with a set of photographic and camera effects, such as Sepia, Grayscale, Polaroid, Pinhole and Kodachrome.
- Create a thumbnail of any part of an image with the Thumbnail Editor.
- Select and insert multiple images in a single dialog session.
- Create device responsive images using the srcset attribute
- Create image popups in a few clicks - requires JCE MediaBox or compatible Popup Extension
- Manage and insert audio and video assets on your site with ease. Full support for common media formats such as mp4 and mp3 as well as legacy media like Adobe® Flash®, Apple Quicktime® and Windows Media Player®.
- Easy insert of Youtube and Vimeo videos - just paste in the URL and Insert!
- Edit and set all common parameters for audio, video, Youtube and Vimeo.
- New! Use Quick Media - a dropdown input on the Media Manager button - for quick insert by url of many common media types - including mp4 and mp3 - and content from media providers such as Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Scribd, Slideshare, Soundcloud, Spotify, TED and Twitch.
- New! Or paste a url directly into the editor of content from any of the above media providers for an instant embed, using the providers own HTML markup!
Creating horizontal layouts of mixed content - text, images and video - can be a real challenge, and often requires digging into the source code and a good understanding of css, or at the very least of the features of your template's css framework!
Columns simplify this process. By using a generic set of Flexbox css styles, or your template's css framework (Yootheme UIKit and Bootstrap 4 currently supported), you can now quickly create simple horizontal block layouts of equal sized columns for any content. Add a minimum stack width to create more responsive layouts for mobile devices, and use a set of pre-defined Layouts for different size configurations.
- Create links to images, documents, media and other common file types.
- Include a file type icon, file size and modified date.
- Insert files as a link or embed the document with an iframe.
- Create downloadable files using the download attribute.
- Insert pre-defined content from html or text files.
- Create content snippet files from whole articles or any selected content to select and insert later.
- Set the startup content of new articles using a template file.
- New! Insert content from saved files or snippets of html using the template items list on the Template Manager button.
- New! Markdown files are now supported and Markdown content is instantly converted to HTML when inserted or by dragging a file into the editor.
- Create Captions on images
- Style caption text with options for color, background, alignment, margin and padding.
- Style the caption container with options for background colour, alignment, margin and padding.
- Create and edit iframes
- Easily insert Youtube and Vimeo videos - just paste in the URL and Insert!
- Structure Content with Microdata
- Use the Microdata tools to add hidden metadata to your content, allowing search engines to better understand what the content is about, improving search results and helping with SEO.
Monitored Support Forum
Get answers to problems, advice and tips and tricks on using JCE.
During our support hours - Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 GMT - we will make every effort to reply questions within 24 to 48 hours or sooner if possible.
Receive notifications of updates, new features and tips & tricks in an occassional newsletter. You can cancel the newsletter at any time in Your Account.
What does a subscription cost?
Subscriptions start at €29 * (EUR), with renewals starting at €23 * (EUR). Once the subscription has sucessfully been purchased from our online reseller Paddle.com, confirmation of the purchase, including a download link to the lateset version of the JCE Pro package and a Subscription Key, will be emailed to you by Paddle, and your account will be activated.
Links to all available downloads and other benefits will also be listed in the Your Subscriptions section of Your Account page.
How long does a subscription last?
A subscription lasts for 12 months and can be renewed for a further 12 months once it has expired.
Do subscriptions auto-renew?
No, once a subscription has expired you must purchase a renewal. You will be notified of the expiration 30 days before it is due to expire, and on the day of expiry.
Are there any licence restrictions? What if I want to use these plugins on multiple sites, do I need multiple subscriptions?
No, there are no licence restrictions, except those imposed by the GNU/GPL 2 licence. A subscription is not a licence purchase either, so you are free to use the plugins on as many Joomla! sites and on as many domains as you choose.
What happens when my subscription expires? Can I still use JCE Pro?
When your subscription expires you lose access to our restricted Services, including downloads of all versions of JCE Pro, updates to the latest available version, and access to our support services. You can still use the version you have downloaded and currently have installed for an indefinite period, but you will need to renew your subscription to download a new version of JCE Pro and get updates.
Can a subscription be transferred to a friend/client after purchase?
Subscriptions are linked to the account the user was logged in with or created when purchasing the subscription and are not transferable.
Where can I get Support?
Support for JCE Pro is available in the Support Forum. We do not offer product support by email.
Can I use JCE Pro with Joomla x.x and PHP x.x?
Please check the system requirements for JCE Pro - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/documentation/editor/requirements
We do not develop, maintain or offer support for legacy versions of JCE Pro and Joomla.
Can I get a refund if I'm not happy?
All sales are final and refunds will not be given. Activation of a subscription completes the subscription purchase and constitutes delivery.
As the JCE Editor Core is a free download, you are encouraged to download and install it to test its suitability for your purposes before purchasing a subscription. A Demo Site is available to for testing and evaluating the front-end features of JCE Editor Pro.
A subscription purchase is not a purchase of an individual plugin or set of plugins but access to certain sections of this website including file downloads, therefore refunds will only be granted If issues with the available extensions that results in the inability to use the extension or a feature of the extension cannot be resolved with direct or indirect support (forum posts, e-mail **, available documentation and other support articles) or incidental patches and official updates to the plugins or core extensions, and where such issues are not the result of incorrect use by the user, a server or Joomla! configuration or conflict with a 3rd party extension.
* Price excludes Tax or VAT which will be added at checkout if applicable by Paddle.com, the official reseller of the JCE Pro Subscription.
** Support by e-mail is by invitation only and is not offered as part of the standard subscription benefits.
Terms of Service
The Terms of Service relating to access to our Services provided by the JCE Pro Subscription are available to view here.
Please note that JCE Editor 1.x, JCE 2.5.x, JCE 2.6.x, JCE 2.7.x, JCE 2.8.x and their plugins are now legacy extensions and are no longer being actively developed, maintained, supported or included as part of your subscription benefits.