You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#116574 Regular Labs Content Template not fill in the title and alias of an article

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by mvanbergeijk on Wednesday, 03 April 2024 12:27 BST

mvanbergeijk

Hello, 

I use JCE editor in combination with Content Template of Regular Labs. I create a Content Template with a standard text in the fields Title and Alias. Unfortunately, both fields are not loaded. As soon as I disable JCE editor in my Joomla environment, the problem is solved. However, this is not the desired solution because I would like to use JCE editor. How can this be solved?

Thanks for your support. 

Kind regards

Marco

Ryan

I ma not able to reproduce this. Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan

You only have a front-end JCE profile enabled. Does this issue occur only in the front-end?

Ryan Demmer

mvanbergeijk

Yes, it appears in the fronted. Content Template only fills the fields in the frontend.

Ryan

I'm sorry but I dodn't understand what the issue is here. You have disabled JCE for the admin area, so editing any article will not show the editor, just a block of HTML.

In the front-end, the editor is enabled, but you have not included any editor-xtd buttons, so Content Templater cannot be opened.

Can you please explain in detail where the issue is in relation to JCE?

Ryan Demmer

mvanbergeijk

Hi Ryan, 

Thanks for your support. It works now for me

Regards

Marco