You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#102872 Modal File Manager window

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Friday, 31 January 2020 10:27 GMT

aklisiewicz
Generally this message is for developer, latough I'm hoping somebody knows some workaround,...

I would really want the File Manager window bigger. I use 4K monitors and I can barely fir 6-9 pictures to preview. There should be some setting to adjust this window size.
There are way to many parameters in this little window to fit on this small size. Preferably TABS would help to fix this issue.

Perhaps there is a way but I do not know it, and if there isn't this is something quite important to add. I'm a developer myself and setting a modal window size is quite easy.

Same thing for guides and lines - their colors. The light grey on white is absolutely unacceptable.

Ryan
I would really want the File Manager window bigger. I use 4K monitors and I can barely fir 6-9 pictures to preview. There should be some setting to adjust this window size. There are way to many parameters in this little window to fit on this small size. Preferably TABS would help to fix this issue. Perhaps there is a way but I do not know it, and if there isn't this is something quite important to add. I'm a developer myself and setting a modal window size is quite easy.
A quick fix would be to do the following: In media/jce create a folder called css if one does not exist already. In this folder, create en editor.css file with the following contents:

/* A ratio of 16:9 */
.mceModal .mce-modal-portrait-full {
    max-width: 1440px;
    max-height: 810px;
}
Same thing for guides and lines - their colors. The light grey on white is absolutely unacceptable.
For this, in your templates template.css file, add the following:

.wf-column {
    border-color: #888;
}
This will be addressed in the next update. I will look into the modal size change for a future update.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.