You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#115973 MediaBox popup not working

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Dario22 on Friday, 26 January 2024 14:24 GMT

Dario22
Dear Sir/Madam, I don't know exactly when the problem started to occur, but I've just found out that the MediaBox popup component doesn't work anymore.
If I click on the image nothing happens, and the problem occurs with the new and the previously created images+popup.
I've installed all the updates of JCE and I also have the latest version of MediaBox.
As far as I remember I haven't changed any options in the profile or global configuration.
I'll provide a couple of example:
Bottom of the page (footer), the QR Code should popup the 100% size when clicking:
Go to the bottom of the page, the popup image is the QR Code of the site.https://www.iisbassanoromano.it/
A previously created article in which there is an image that should popup the original image in full size:
Tornei sportivi scuola
Thanks for your answer in advance.
Dario Brama

Ryan
You have a javascript error on the site:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/115973-mediabox-popup-not-working-1.jpg

which may be blocking other scripts, like MediaBox, from executing.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Dario22
The only thing I can think of is a new plugin which interferes with all "popups" scripts.
Can JQuery in a plugin (enabled or disabled) be the cause?

Ryan
[quotePost id="115985"]The only thing I can think of is a new plugin which interferes with all "popups" scripts.
Can JQuery in a plugin (enabled or disabled) be the cause? [/quotePost]

No there appears to be a missing function "autocomplete" which has not been loaded. Whatever is attempting to execute this function has not loaded the required scripts.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Dario22
I know it may sound stupid but I reinstalled my template (Joomlart JA Coach + T4 System plugin) and everything's working now. Thanks for your help and explanation.